Return to Office
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
DATE: 22nd September 2021
VENUE: Harwell Innovation Centre, 173 Curie Avenue, Harwell OX11 0QG< /p>
REGISTER: On eventbrite by noon, Monday 20th September 2021
This FREE in-person workshop will cover the impact of Covid-19 on the workplace.
Roy Magara will be tackling the following topics:
- Employees who can't (or won't) return to work
- Ending furlough
- No jab, no job – where do we stand as an employer?
David Savage will look into the mindset of returning to work. He'll share some of the neuroscience underpinning our threat response and practical ways a company can support its employees who are adjusting to the new world of work.
PRESENTERS: Roy Magara and David Savage
Roy Magara, Employment Solicitor Advocate, Founder & Director of Magara Law will be helping us to ensure we stay within the law with regards to our people returning to the office.
David Savage is a professional coach who supports people taking on new challenges by helping them keep a positive mental attitude and building good habits. David is an expert in employee engagement and works with Bluestream to help clients develop and retain their best talent.
Chair: Belinda Elliott of Bluestream Recruitment
COVID-19 SECURE MEASURES
All events will be planned and executed with the utmost attention to the health and safety of everyone in attendance. We will be implementing the following enhanced measures to ensure you feel safe and confident when attending the workshops:
- The meeting room will be santisied before and after every use
- Windows will be opened to ensure well ventilated space
- The meeting room has a capacity of 40 but we will be restricting numbers to a maximum of 20 to allow for everyone to have enough personal space
- There will be hand sanitiser for your use on entry to the room and during events
- We will ask that you scan an NHS QR code on arrival so we can contact you should anyone inform us of suffering COVID-19 symptoms post-event
- All Bluestream Recruitment employees will be wearing face masks. Free face masks will be available for you to use but will not compulsory
- All Bluestream Recruitment employees will carry out asymptomatic testing before the event and, if possible, we request that those attending do the same.