We are thrilled to announce the following in-person business support workshops taking place this Autumn.
DATES FOR THE DIARY
FREE 20th October 2021: Managing Hybrid Teams,
A South Oxon HR Forum event with Jill Kelly of Employment Law Plus
FREE 24th November 2021: Diversity and Inclusion at Work
Individual announcements on these events, including information on how to register via Eventbrite, will be forthcoming in the weeks ahead. If you would like to join our mailing list and be informed about all forthcoming events please click here.
COVID-19 SECURE MEASURES
All events will be planned and executed with the utmost attention to the health and safety of everyone in attendance. We will be implementing the following enhanced measures to ensure you feel safe and confident when attending the workshops:
- The meeting room will be sanitised before and after every use
- Windows will be opened to ensure well ventilated space
- The meeting room has a capacity of 40 but we will be restricting numbers to a maximum of 20 to allow for everyone to have enough personal space
- There will be hand sanitiser for your use on entry to the room and during events
- We will ask that you scan an NHS QR code on arrival so we can contact you should anyone inform us of suffering COVID-19 symptoms post-event
- All Bluestream Recruitment employees will be wearing face masks. Free face masks will be available for you to use but will not compulsory
- All Bluestream Recruitment employees will carry out asymptomatic testing before the event and, if possible, we request that those attending do the same.