Are you a Full Stack Web Developer ready for a new career challenge?
Would you like to develop your skills with a NASA awarded company who specialise in providing innovative solutions to range of industries including space and marine?
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will be working for a growing company, be part of the growing space cluster at Harwell and will be rewarded with a competitive salary, holidays, pension, free parking, and access to gym, sports facilities, restaurant and cafes and opportunities to develop your career further.
As Full Stack Web Developer you will:
To be considered for the Full Stack Web Developer you will:
- Be responsible for the development of both server-side logic and front-end elements using the latest web technologies. Python, Django, PostgreSQL, HTML/CSS
- Have strong knowledge of web-based frameworks such as Leaflet, CesiumJS
- Liaise with customer representatives for product demonstrations and ongoing requirements capture and product definition
- Work directly with the customer on future requirements
- Based on requirements implement, build and maintain web applications
- Collaborate with the development team
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Have experience in web application product development
- Have experience developing with Python, Django, PostgreSQL
- Have experience using JSON, XML, AJAX and jQUERY
- Have knowledge and preferred experience with Leaflet, CesiumJS, GIS frameworks
- Have knowledge of Docker, AWS
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with customers
Desirable would include:
- Viewable examples of previous work
- Experience with Agile toolsets, i.e. JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of big data concept and open source frameworks
- Use of automated build process tools, version control systems, REST APIs
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.