Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Training Manager to join leading global satellite networks service provider as part of their continued growth
As Training Manager you will be working alongside the ILS Manager in the internal and external facing Assurance Team
As Training Manager you will be reporting to the Senior Programme Manager and be responsible for:
- Owning training within a MOD environment (namely in the Land and Sea domains).
- Owning of the entire end-to-end training solution (operator and maintainer).
- Delivering training internally and externally.
- Have a good technical understanding to understand technology to be able to adequately deliver complex technical training courses on satellite, telecoms and networking based equipment.
- Conducting TNA and implemented outputs.
- Producing training material/collateral.
- Generating material from first principles i.e. generating knowledge in the system, user guide and then material rather than expecting this to be generated for them.
- Manage accreditation of training courses by an outside agency.
- Managing training/reference systems and ensuring the system remains concurrent with deployed/user systems
- Producing and capture certification criteria and agree with customer
- Managing training records and reporting, ensuring compliance/certification etc.
To be considered for the Training Manager you will:
- Have previous experience of a working at this level in a similar role and demonstrable experience of training management.
- Be able to obtain DV clearance - essential
- Have a complete understanding and experience of DSAT/JSP822
- Be pragmatic, energetic and tenacious in their work (internally and externally to customers).
- Have ability to adapt and transform training
- Be Ex MOD or military would be advantageous.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid working scheme which includes the option to work from home 2 days a week
Our client is Our client is a growing innovative global organisation providing support across a number of industries. They are a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career further. As Training Manager you will be rewarded with a very competitive ,car allowance, and fabulous range of benefits.
Training Manager | Training Materials | Technical Training| MOD | Learning & Development Lead
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.