Are you an experienced Technical Sales professional with a background in the space sector or have a engineering background in space and looking to move into Sales?
Would you like to be part of global space company who are making a really difference the future of space?
As Technical Sales Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent range of benefits and be responsible for:
- Commercial management of the sales process, in line with revenue and profit targets
- Identifying and securing new business.
- Evolving the product-level sales capture plan, sales pipeline (using pipeline CRM system) and sales strategy, controlling sales discriminators, and working with business analysis team to define value proposition.
- Engaging in end customer sales from initial engagement and customer needs identification through product quotation, manufacture, test and product delivery.
- Working with partners offices globally to coordinate sales strategy, end customer engagements and sales associates / distributors as appropriate.
- Working with technical / project team, procurement team (and supply chain as needed), AIV team to control internal sourcing and testing of product.
- Working with marketing and comms team to support generation of public b2b
- Supporting key customer engagements with end customers for our debris removal (ADR) and in-orbit services (IOS) and development of outgoing proposals to end customers as appropriate.
- Support Bid Manager in production of other proposals as appropriate.
To be considered for the role of Technical Sales Manager you will need to:
- Have good level of education, ideally in a technical discipline
- Have previous commercial experience in an engineering role (or similar) for satellites.
- Have a strong commercial awareness, and international / cultural competence.
- Be an excellent customer-first “sales / marketing style” in both customer engagements and in production of customer-facing documentation, which can be used to convey the selling points of the business and products / services.
- Ideally have bid production experience in the space industry
- Have a broad technical engineering background with good knowledge of a range of subsystems & engineering teams including: GNC, mechanical, AIV, testing EPS, RCS (propulsion), COM (communications), software, ground segment & operations
- Have an awareness of the AIT process: manufacture, assembly, functional and environmental testing.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.