Are you an experienced and motivated Technical Sales Engineer with experience of working in the Space & Satellite Communications industry?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As the Technical Sales Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary etc and be responsible for:
- Managing technical aspects of proposal creation for research bids (primarily ESA, UKSA & EU) and technical proposals to customers.
- Working on small bids independently (within the candidate’s technical area of expertise) or coordinate support from technical specialists in supporting more technically complex bids as needed.
- Supporting sales pipeline and capture planning development from a technical perspective.
- Supporting the Head of Future Business in other day to day business activities as needed, including customer / partner engagement in light of joint bid development, providing inputs into business & strategy documents.
To be considered for the Technical Sales Engineer you will need to:
- Previous commercial experience in a Systems Engineering role (or similar) for satellites.
- Previous commercial experience working on bid production in the space industry on ESA bids.
- Have experience of working on bids of various different sizes, from 1 to 2 pager propositions for expressions of interest, to small R&D bids, to larger mission / service proposals of hundreds of pages.
- Have knowledge of the systems and project engineering lifecycle from requirements definition through to verification, including experience of project review gates in satellite engineering e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR, etc.
- Have experience in mission and systems architecture definition and CONOPS, especially understanding of both space and ground segment interaction.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.