Are you an experienced Technical Recruiter looking to take your skills inhouse?
Our client a rapidly expanding space technology company working with some highly respected organisation across the industry.
As Technical Recruiter you will not only be working with a friendly, supportive team, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension, 25 days plus bank 8 days bank holidays; healthy snacks and sweets, social clubs; and annual company retreat.
As Technical Recruiter you will:
- Be sourcing, recruiting and onboarding the very best talent
- Care deeply about diversity and inclusiveness throughout the whole hiring process
- Take care of all our candidates to ensure they have an amazing experience with us.
- Be recruiting multiple roles at a fast pace and in high-volume.
- Own the hiring process for the roles under your scope and will propose improvements to make things work better
- Lead clients internal recruitment workshops
To be considered for the Technical Recruiter role you will need to:
- Have previous experience of full-cycle technical recruitment experience.
- Ideally have previous experience in the space / satellite communications industry
- Enjoy being creative with sourcing to engage the best people for the right jobs.
- Be highly organised and used to managing shifting priorities
- Be able to adapt your approach to work with a range of stakeholders with different hiring needs.
- Be able to demonstrate how you have used effective and cost-effective creative methods of sourcing.
- Be a team player but happy to work autonomously with the direction provided.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment