Are you educated to MSc level in space or technical related field and have experience of working with satellite systems?
Do you want to join a successful global company setting up in the UK?
As Systems Engineer you will be spending 6 months in Italy training, and have great opportunities to develop your career further. You will be supporting the General Manager with:
- Creating and coordinating a multidisciplinary team, including managing task allocation
- Tracking program budget and schedule
- Act as primary technical interface to the customer.
- Working closely in a small team environment with hardware, software, mechanical, and systems engineers to develop optimal solutions to complex problems
- Perform system and vehicle-level trade studies to balance risk, cost, and performance
- Lead team discussions involving vehicle architecture and design for future projects
- Contribute towards continuous technology and process improvement.
- Lead concept of operations development and mission operations procedures;
- Support assembly, integration, and test (AI&T) activities including generation of build procedures and test plans/procedures;
- Participate in the creation of technical & management proposals for institutional and commercial bids.
To be considered for the Systems Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc level or equivalent in a technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace or related degree)
- Be highly self-motivated, and able to work on their own
- Have ability to solve complex problems with a high degree of innovation and effectiveness, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have previous supervisory experience
- Familiarity with spacecraft and/or launch vehicle systems
- Experience and understanding of satellites, space sensors and ground systems used for space assets - highly desirable
- Be prepared to spend 6 months in Italy training.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.