Are you an experienced and motivated Systems Engineer with experience of working in the Space & Satellite Communications industry?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As the Systems Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary etc and be responsible for:
- Development of novel spacecraft mission architectures and system concepts
- Performing frequent and iterative trades, analyses, and feasibility studies to devise, filter and advance a variety of mission concepts, which may require: - Spacecraft design - Power / link / mass / delta / and other system budget maintenance - Orbits and trajectory design - Usage or creation of modelling / simulation / analysis / optimization tools
- Derivation of effective requirements, mission design, and CONOPS definition
- Coordinate and work closely with project managers, systems and subsystem engineers across the global organization to advance our technology roadmap
- Support the assessment of global supply chain and manufacturing capabilities
- Provide technical inputs and technical review of new business development proposals
To be considered for the Systems Engineer you will need to:
- Have considerable commercial experience in space system projects and mission design
- Have system level knowledge in space systems design and AIV activities, and practical experience in several phases of the lifecycle from concept through flight
- Have broad knowledge of subsystems & engineering teams including: GNC (AOCS, ADCS), astrodynamics, C&DH / OBDH, EPS, structures, RCS (propulsion), COM (communications), software, ground segment & operations
- Have familiarity with space industry standards, approaches, technology state-of-the-art and trends
- Have experience as lead systems engineer or project manager on space missions
- Have knowledge of robotics, computer vision, AI/ML
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.