Systems Engineer needed to join growing and dynamic space company, designing and building hardware/software for major ESA programs and UKSA projects
As a Systems Engineer you will be required to:
- Be responsible for the seamless integration of all the technical aspects of a project
- Design and troubleshoot hardware and software for space missions.
- Support manufacture, assembly, integration and test of space systems and equipment.
- Lead a dynamic technical team to produce innovative engineering solutions.
- Prepare technical documentation including test procedures, reports, specifications, and engineering change notices.
To be considered for the Systems Engineer you will need to have:
- Experience designing, integrating and testing hardware for the space environment.
- Software experience (i.e. programming, modelling, CAD)
- Ability to independently apply engineering principles to design projects.
- Keen to solve complex challenges in a small team.
- University degree in mechanical/aerospace/electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Proactive and hands on approach to problems.
- Software knowledge/experience: DOORS, Matlab/Python/C or C++
- CAD design (Pro/E, SolidWorkds, and/or CATIA).
- Experience with ECSS standards.
- Experience with environmental qualification testing.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.