Are you an experienced Systems Engineer with strong background in satellites?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that’s growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As Systems Engineer you will not only be part of a friendly, supportive team, and rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You would be responsible for:
- Development of spacecraft mission and system design including requirements derivation and CONOPS definition.
- Performing mission analysis and modelling of spacecraft missions.
- Trade-off and control platform systems budgets e.g. mass, power, data, fuel.
- Production of mission-level test and verification plans; FMECA, FTA and FDIR.
- Performing rapid feasibility studies into different scenarios and architectures
- Maintaining configuration control of systems work and documentation.
To be considered for the Systems Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to Degree or MSc level in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Have knowledge of the systems and project engineering lifecycle from requirements definition through to verification, including experience of leading or planning for project review gates in satellite engineering e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR, etc.
- Have experience in mission and systems architecture definition and CONOPS, especially understanding of both space and ground segment interaction.
- Have experience in phase-0 or feasibility studies in satellite engineering where many solutions may be traded off in a rapid timeframe.
- Have good knowledge of a range of subsystems & engineering teams including: GNC (AOCS, ADCS), astrodynamics, C&DH / OBDH, EPS, RCS (propulsion), COM (communications), software, ground segment & operations.
- Have experience in the development of systems engineering documentation working with a Project Manager as needed: requirements, CONOPS, review gate materials, test and verification plans / procedures, DDVP, ICDs, equipment lists, FMECA & FTAs
- Have knowledge of the AIT process: manufacture, assembly, functional and environmental testing.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.