Are you an innovative and enthusiastic Systems Engineer with experience working in the space industry and looking for an exciting new career challenge?
Would you like to join an enthusiastic team developing instrumentation for several space missions and be responsible for the seamless integration of all the technical aspects of a project.
As Systems Engineer you would be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package whilst working as part of a friendly, supportive team, where you will be responsible for:
- Designing and troubleshooting hardware and software for space missions.
- Supporting manufacture, assembly, integration and test of space systems and equipment.
- Leading a dynamic technical team to produce innovative engineering solutions.
- Preparation of technical documentation including test procedures, reports, specifications, and engineering change notices.
- Requirement analysis and definition.
To be considered for the Systems Engineer you will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in mechanical / aerospace / electrical engineering
- Have previous experience working in the space industry
- Have experience designing, integrating and testing hardware for the space environment.
- Have software experience (i.e. programming, modelling, CAD).
Ideally have but not essential
- Working knowledge of Matlab/Python/C or C++
- Have working knowledge of CAD design (Pro/E, SolidWorks, and/or CATIA).
- Have familiarity with formal configuration control methods.
- Have experience with ECSS standards.
- Have experience with environmental qualification testing.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.