Are you an experienced and motivated Systems Engineer with experience of working in the Space & Satellite Communications industry?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As the Systems Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary etc and be responsible for:
- Development of spacecraft mission and system design including requirements derivation and CONOPS definition.
- Performing mission analysis and modelling of spacecraft missions.
- Trade-off and control platform systems budgets e.g. mass, power, data, fuel.
- Production of mission-level test and verification plans.
- Production of mission-level FMECA, FTA and FDIR.
- Performing rapid feasibility studies into different scenarios and architectures.
- Assisting with bid work, providing technical solutions and documentation.
- Maintaining configuration control of systems work and documentation
To be considered for the Systems Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in systems engineering, electrical engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Have previous commercial experience in a Systems Engineering role for satellites.
- Have knowledge of the systems and project engineering lifecycle from requirements definition through to verification, including experience of leading or planning for project review gates in satellite engineering e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR, etc.
- Have experience in mission and systems architecture definition and CONOPS, especially understanding of both space and ground segment interaction.
- Have a good knowledge of a range of subsystems & engineering teams including: GNC (AOCS, ADCS), astrodynamics, C&DH / OBDH, EPS, RCS (propulsion), COM (communications), software, ground segment & operations.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.