Are you an experienced Systems Engineer with a background in the Space Industry?
Do you want to join a growing company at the forefront of technology in the space industry?
As Systems Engineer you will be part of a supportive, innovative team and be responsible for:
- Deriving and managing requirements
- Providing technical interface to customers and subcontractors
- Producing system budgets (link budget, mass budget, etc.)
- Designing and troubleshooting hardware and software for space missions
- Developing innovative solutions to engineering requirements
- Manufacture, assembly, integration and test
- Preparing technical documentation including test procedures, design specifications and engineering change notices
To be considered for the Systems Engineer role you will need to:
- Have previous commercial experience designing, manufacturing or testing hardware for the space environment
- Be educated to degree level in mechanical/aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Have ability to independently apply engineering principles to design projects
- Keen to solve complex challenges in a small team
- Have working knowledge of DOORS/Matlab/Python/C or C++, CAD (Pro/E, SolidWorks, and/or CATIA)
- Be familiar with formal configuration control methods
- Experience with ECSS standards
- Have experience with thermal, structural and radiation analysis
- Have previous hands on experience with Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration and Testing
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.