Are you an experienced Customer Service professional fluent in Spanish & English, but looking for something new to add to your skill set?
Do you want to work for an established international organisation where you are responsible for dealing with issues from start to completion?
As a Spanish Customer Advisor you will be part of a friendly, supporting team in a customer claims department and rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days holidays and numerous company benefits.
As Spanish Customer Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Making formal assessments on claims to decide if they are covered under the policy terms and conditions
- Making cost effective decisions on all claims handled
- Raising purchase orders
- Updating consumers on all actions taking
- Liaising with manufacturers and retailers
- Performing other duties as assigned
To be considered for the Spanish Customer Advisor role you will:
- Have previous office-based customer services experience
- You will be fluent in both English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have excellent communication, and customer service skills
- Be able to work on own initiative and have ability to prioritise
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.