Are you an experienced Spacecraft Operations Engineer looking for an exciting and unique opportunity?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that’s growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As Spacecraft Operations Engineer you will not only be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You would be responsible for:
- Performing routine and critical real-time operations
- Participating in operations planning and scheduling processes
- Developing, validating and maintaining nominal and contingency mission operations procedures (automated & manual), and operations tools and scripts as required
- Preparing spacecraft user manuals and other operations documentation as required
- Contributing to the development of mission operations concepts
- Providing operations expertise at system, subsystem and instrument level; supporting design reviews,
To be considered for the Spacecraft Operations Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Have several years of demonstrable satellite industry experience, preferably real-time operations as part of a flight control team operating a Low Earth Orbit (LEO) mission through the complete life cycle.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of satellite subsystems, in particular AOCS/GNC or OBDH
- Have experience of operation of satellite ground systems, in particular procedure development, monitor and control, mission planning, on-board software management, configuration management and simulator facilities
- Be able to identify problems, perform root cause analysis and implement appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.