Are you an experienced Spaceraft AIV Lead looking for a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company seeking to make a positive contribution to the space environment?
Then why not join a pioneering and innovative space company that’s growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary; opportunity to develop your career further; international travel; and a share option
As AIV Lead you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of Spacecraft/Mission level Assembly, Integration, and Verification (AIV) activities, including ownership of all related technical and managerial aspects
- Working within matrixed project teams, contributing to parallel missions of UK and international nature
- Perform AIV related knowledge transfer activities between geographical locations
- Create and maintain satellite AIV procedures, plans, workflows, and schedules in accordance with technical and programmatic requirements
- Contribute to bid related activities, including generation of (and subsequent delivery against) AIV related cost and schedule budgets
To be considered for the AIV Lead you will need to:
- Have BSc or MSc in relevant engineering or science discipline
- Have several years commercial experience delivering spacecraft or mission level AIV activities across a range of mission types
- Have thorough knowledge and experience of spacecraft/mission AIV process, ideally with an established delivery record across several manufacturers
- Have deep technical knowledge/understanding of AIV planning, processes, GSE (mechanical & electrical) set-up and operation, and verification activities (including subsystem, system, and environmental level testing)
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.