Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing company seeking to make a positive contribution to the sustainability of space?
As Software Engineer you will be an integral part of a friendly, supportive team, and be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, validating and maintaining software systems needed for operating the companies space missions.
- Developing the small tools required for operating the missions.
- Participating and or supporting the Ground Segment verification, validation and integration.
- Supporting the Mission System Test and or Simulation campaigns.
- Supporting the Operations team to resolve technical issues and providing advice on best practice.
To be considered for the role of Software Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc / BSc or equivalent in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or another relevant engineering discipline.
- Have previous commercial experience in software development and software engineering.
- Have good knowledge of C/C++, Java or Python programming languages.
- Have understanding of Linux system administration, shell scripts, make, etc.
- Have development experience on Linux systems.
- Have overall knowledge of the main components of a ground segment and how they interact between them.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.