Are you an Earth Observation graduate with software experience looking to build on your experience in the space industry as part of the Harwell Space Cluster?
Working for an international renowned organisation who provide consultancy and engineering services to the space industry, as Software Engineer you will provide support in the development of projects in the field of remote sensing and data processing.
As a Software Engineer you will be required to:
- Ideally be educated to PhD level in relevant subject
- Have 1-2 years C++ development experience
- Have a good understanding of Unix / Linux
- Have experience of Python and / or Java
- Ideally have knowledge of remote sensing; data processing; big data; Matlab; continuous integration systems (Jenkins) and test automation
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
Our client offers:
- Generous salary package
- Career development opportunities
- Worldwide travel
- A friendly, supportive and growing team
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.