Unique opportunity for experienced Software Developer required to join dynamic and rapidly growing who are seeking to make a positive contribution to the sustainability of space?
As Software Developer you will have a strong understanding of the main components of a ground segment and ideally have a background in space.
As Software Developer you will be an integral part of a friendly, supportive team, and be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, validating and maintaining software systems needed for operating the companies space missions.
- Developing the small tools required for operating the missions.
- Participating and or supporting the Ground Segment verification, validation and integration.
- Supporting the Mission System Test and or Simulation campaigns.
- Supporting the Operations team to resolve technical issues and providing advice on best practice.
To be considered for the role of Software Developer you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc / BSc or equivalent in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or another relevant engineering discipline.
- Have previous commercial experience in software development and software engineering.
- Have good knowledge of C/C++, Java or Python programming languages.
- Have understanding of Linux system administration, shell scripts, make, etc.
- Have development experience on Linux systems.
- Have overall knowledge of the main components of a ground segment and how they interact between them.
Software Engineer | Software Developer | Linux | C / C++ | Java | Python | Computer Science | Shell Scripts | Ground Segment | Space |Spacecraft | Satellites
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.