Are you an experienced Software Engineer with experience of flight software and simulation?
Do you want to join a global organisation who are at the forefront of technology in the satellite industry?
As Software Engineer– Flight you will be rewarded with a generous salary etc, and be responsible for the:
- Development and architectural design activities for the computer vision component within flight software for spacecraft, including
- Defining software solutions and system architectures
- Defining ICDs, development and verification plans
- Designing, developing, and validating spacecraft computer vision flight software, ground test software, and simulation software
- Coordinate with other teams at sub-system and at system level to identify software & hardware needs and solutions
- Support definition and generation of ConOps
- Perform the computer vision flight software verification, validation and integration.Participate in the Mission System Test and Simulation campaigns
To be considered for the Software Engineer – Flight you will need to:
- Have previous commercial experience in developing software for flight – essential
- Have experience with embedded systems programming (C/C++) – essential
- Have knowledge of software development methodologies & embedded software engineering
- Have practical experience in pose detection of objects – essential
- Have familiarity with UML and SysML; commonly used protocols and standards for spacecraft communications, such as CCSDS, CAN, Spacewire. – essential
- Have experience of implementing real-time systems and software solutions on spacecraft missions, and developing and implementing test plans for spacecraft - – essential
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.