Are you an experience Software Engineer with experience in GNSS and C++?
Would you like to be part of a successful Innovative Solutions company that works in different areas, including space flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
As Software Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, opportunities to further your career, flexible working, numerous benefits and be part of a friendly, supportive team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will be responsible for the development of Global Satellite Navigation Systems (GNSS) functions, solutions and products.
To be considered for the Software Engineer role you will need to:
- Have experience in the design, develop and support of software
- Have strong C/C++ programming skills with a strong technical/mathematical focus
- Have experience in embedded platforms and FPGA programming
- Be familiar with development on Embedded, Linux and Windows OS
- Have experience with software/firmware development, debugging and testing
- Be familiar with Matlab
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related
- Be eligible to qualify for UK Security Clearance
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.