Are you an experienced Software Engineer with experience with CAV (Connected Autonomous Vehicles), and ready for an exciting new career challenge?
Would you like to be part of a new project within R&D team, working on innovative digital solutions in the autonomous vehicle connectivity space.
As Software Developer - CAV you will be rewarded with a generous salary etc, and be responsible for:
- Leading all aspects of development, including design, development, implementation, testing, debugging and troubleshooting and tech documentation.
- Managing your diary requirements,, deadlines and project commitments.
To be considered as a CAV Software Engineer you will need to:
- Have strong embedded software skills (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Dragonboard 401c, ESP8266, etc.)
- Have experience in development of Sketches, IoT Embedded Projects for collecting sensor signals and storing them locally, sending them to IoT HUB, etc.
- Have understanding of comm standards: UART, I2C, Serial, OneWire...
Ideally have but not essential
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Cloud computing and/or storage services such as AWS
- Continuous integration (CI) technologies
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment