Exceptional opportunity for ambitious Space Systems Engineer with background in building space hardware and managing projects, to join leading global space organisation as part of their continued growth
As Project Manager – Space Hardware you will be working on a variety of exciting projects ranging from LIDAR for commercial lunar missions, through to research projects with international space agencies
As Project Manager – Space Hardware you be working with a highly skilled and dedicated team of engineers and be responsible for
- Delivering a variety of projects on time and on budget to customer requirements
- Managing projects from bid through to execution
- Ensuring company quality processes are followed
- Liaising with Customers to maintain effective relationships and enhance customers confidence in company products
- Preparing documentation including proposals, project management plans, change notices
- Maintaining full control of the program through a process of regular reviews, design reviews and audits meetings etc
- Support proposal and business development activities
To be considered for the Project Manager – Space Hardware you will need to:
- Have experience in managing projects in the space industry.
- Have experience with space hardware and software
- Be educated to degree level in mechanical / aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Be familiar with project lifecycle from bid through execution and close down
- Be familiar with MS Project or other scheduling tools
- Be familiar with optical sensors and communication sensors
- Be familiar with ECSS standards
- Have ability to motivate people
- Be highly self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Be prepared to travel as required.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who are committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity. As a people focussed company they are supportive with developing careers further. Competitive salary and great range of benefits for the right candidate
Space Hardware | Space Software | Project Manager | Program Manager | Space Systems | MS Project | ECSS | Bids | Proposals | Satellites | Robotics
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.