Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join innovative and pioneering company as part of their continued growth
As Site Reliability Engineer you will join a growing IT function who are seeking an individual with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) experience to join them.
As Site Reliability Engineer you will be closely with not only the IT Department but with various other departments working on innovative and world-class space related products. You will
- Gather requirements from engineering teams to provision an efficient and cost-effective engineering environment.
- Lead the role out, maintenance and support of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Take ownership of and support testing frameworks with engineering code.
- Use automation technologies and configuration-as-code for multiple Windows and Linux environments.
- Implementing automated build/test systems to support systems.
- Provision and manage developer coding environments.
- Develop standards, policies and how-to guides for consumption by engineers.
- Contribute to the maintenance and updating of engineering processes.
- Support the IT & Security team in other duties as required.
To be considered for the role of Site Reliability Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to BSc level in software engineering or relevant technical subject
- Have previous commercial experience working in software engineering/DevOps/reliability engineering.
- Have experience with AWS in a production environment.
- Have experience in managing both source code and binary repositories.
- Have experience with orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes) for streamlining and automating internal processes.
- Have had use of Terraform for managing cloud services.
- Have strong understanding of C, C++ and Java development.
Our client is a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in space further. As Site Reliability Engineer you will be key part of a supportive and passionate team international team, and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits.
Site Reliability | Continuous Integration | Continuous Development | Docker | Kubernetes C | C++ | Java | AWS
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.