Are you an experienced Simulation Engineer with sound software modelling experience and looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that’s growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As Simulation Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary etc, and be involved in all aspects of software development, from analysis and design, through to testing and deployment. You would also be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and testing of spacecraft simulator software as part of a team of software and aerospace engineers
- Developing Spacecraft subsystem models
- Validating and deploying Simulator products
- Maintaining the Simulator products during the entire life cycle
- Creating Simulation scripts based on operational scenarios
- Providing technical expertise on Simulation to projects and teams
To be considered for the role of Simulation Engineer you will need to:
- Have a university degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Space Systems, or other relevant engineering discipline.
- Strong industry experience in both software engineering, and in modelling and simulator development
- Have extensive knowledge of SIMULUS framework.
- Have experience with SIMULUS and SIMSAT is mandatory.
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of Flight Software, embedded software development and Spacecraft.
- Have knowledge of C++, Java and Java Script programming languages.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.