Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Team professional to join a leading global satellite networks service provider as part of their continued growth.
As Service Delivery Team Lead you will be part of a talented team of Service Delivery and Technical Project Managers that demonstrate superb technical competency delivering mission critical networks and systems with the highest level of availability, performance and security.
As Service Delivery Team Lead you will be supporting the Senior Commercial, Bid and Programme manager, you will lead a team of Project and Service Delivery Managers in the:
- Management and ownership of service delivery and support of services
- Planning, tracking and risk management
- Contractual Management – understanding and managing to the terms of the contract including compliance with stringent KPIs
- Financial management including supporting costing for proposals and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensure professional, thorough and accurate management including documentation, customer liaison and internal reviews
- Assist in with both commercial and government Information to Tender (ITT), Request for Information (RFI), Request for Tenders (RFT) or Request for Proposals (RFP) and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) ensuring that the solution proposed is complete and appropriate resulting in the best proposal possible.
To be considered for the Service Delivery Team Lead role you will:
- Be able to demonstrate technical competency in all that you do with a right first time, every time attitude
- Have sufficient business, technology and customer domain expertise to ensure that quality is being delivered at all times
- Have considerable project/service management experience and preferably recent experience leading a team
- Must have experience of working in UK MOD with in depth knowledge of UK MOD processes and procedures
- Be a motivated, can-do individual who is experienced in taking responsibility, is proactive, organized and can independently deliver results on both departmental and business projects
- Be commercially aware with excellent presentation skills with ability to explain complex issues, products and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Be able achieve SC security clearance - essential.
When not on client sites, you will be working from offices, however this role will be eligible for our hybrid working scheme which includes the option to work from home 2 days a week.
Our client is a fast growing, innovative global organisation providing support across a number of industries. They are a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career further. As Service Delivery Team Lead you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, car allowance and a fabulous range of benefits.
Service Delivery | Team Leader | Customer Service Team Leader | MOD | Bids| Proposals | Marine | Navy | | Tenders |
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.