Are you an experienced Thermal Systems Engineer looking to take the next step in your career.
Would you like to lead a team optimising the thermal design on board cutting edge spacecraft?
As Senior Thermal Engineer you will not only lead the team but have the benefit of an experienced and knowledgeable team, where you will be part of the Systems Engineering Group as the Thermal Subject Matter Expert and means you will need to be able to:
- Understand the CONOPS and system constraints driving hot and cold cases.
- Engage with sub-systems and payloads to understand thermal constraints.
- Develop and maintain thermal models to appropriate levels of detail through the project lifecycle.
- Work with structure and MCAD to trade off thermal and mechanical constraints.
- Work with the AIT team to optimise thermal test set ups for validation of models.
To be considered for the Senior Thermal Engineer role you will:
- Strong commercial experience working as a thermal engineer of space systems, performing design and analysis
- Have experience and knowledge of thermal analysis tools such as ESATAN-TMS / Systema / Thermica
- Have a thorough understanding of design involvement in planning, executing and evaluating results from thermal tests
- Be able to demonstrate technical leadership and work as part of a project team
- MSc or Bsc in physics, aerospace engineering or other relevant discipline
- Knowledge of software like Matlab, FeMap or HyperMesh will be preferred
- Knowledge of other engineering disciplines such as structural, mechanisms, electrical
Our client is a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in space further. As Senior Thermal Engineer you will lead a supportive and passionate team international team, and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits.
CONOPS | MCAD | Payloads | Thermal constraints | Thermal Models | Thermal Analysis | ESTATAN-TNS | Systema | Thermica | Matlab | FeMap | HyperMesh
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.