Are you an experienced Quality & Product Assurance professional with experience in the space industry, and looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a global success leading the way in space robotics, space sensors, and antennas?
As Quality & Product Assurance Engineer you will be rewarded with good salary package and be responsible for:
- Managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of required quality assurance processes and systems that will assure products and services meet program, company, customer and industry standard requirements
- Championing company processes to ensure staff understand the need for such and follow them as appropriate
- Reporting Quality System effectiveness to senior management and recommend improvement and modifications to existing programs and new quality programs based on industry quality practices
- Developing and managing an annual Audit Master Plan, including internal, external and customer audit activities
- Leading and/ or supporting the conduct of independent test witnessing (as required) and performance of Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs) and Test Review Boards (TRBs).
- Chair and/ or participate in Change Control Boards (CCBs) and Material Review Boards (MRBs).
- Leading and/ or supporting the conduct of source or incoming inspections for materials or services.
- Supporting up of company facilities: i.e. preparing new labs and cleanrooms for use in (cleanliness requirements, environment monitoring & logging, consumables, safety, etc.) and train staff on the proper use of such facilities.
To be considered for the Quality & Product Assurance Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in Science or Engineering
- Have considerable previous experience in similar role in the space industry
- Have strong experience in the implementation and/or management of Product and Service Quality Planning, Process Control Tools, Quality Systems, and Project Management
- Have strong people management skills, including the ability to effectively engage with all stakeholders of company systems and processes
- Have knowledge of satellite product assurance processes and the management of technical meetings
- Have experience within manufacturing & production environments such that you can control the configuration of a build and reliably provide the exact configuration of assemblies.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.