Are you an experienced Software Design Engineer looking for a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company seeking to make a positive contribution to the space environment?
Then why not join a pioneering and innovative space company that’s growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary; opportunity to develop your career further; international travel; and a share option
As Software Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and architectural design activities for the flight software on spacecraft.
- Coordinate with other teams at sub-system and at system level to identify software needs and solutions.
- Support definition and generation of ConOps.
- Perform the Flight Software verification, validation and integration.
- Participate in the Mission System Test and Simulation campaigns.
To be considered for the Software Design Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to BSc or MSc in computer science, software engineering or relevant engineering/science discipline.
- Have several years commercial experience in flight software development for satellites.
- Have experience with embedded systems programming (C/C++).
- Have knowledge of software development methodologies & embedded software engineering.
- Have familiarity with commonly used protocols and standards for spacecraft communications, such as CCSDS, CAN, Spacewire.
- Have experience of implementing real-time systems and software solutions on spacecraft missions.
- Have experience in developing and implementing test plans for spacecraft.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.