Excellent opportunity for experienced Simulation Engineer to move your career to the next level, with an innovative and pioneering company
As Senior Simulation Engineer you will be instrumental in the future development of a key component of our innovative satellite spacecraft.
As Senior Simulation Engineer you will provide technical expertise for the development of simulators for simulating satellites in the toughest conditions, together with
- Working on all aspects of software development on our state-of-the-art simulators, from analysis and design, through to testing and deployment as well as mentoring team members.
- Designing, developing, integrating, validating, deploying and ongoing maintenance of spacecraft simulation software
- Providing technical expertise as Subject Matter Expert regarding simulator development
- Developing and integrating spacecraft simulation software based on client’s requirements
To be considered for the role of Senior Simulation Engineer you will:
- Be educated to BSc/Msc or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics, or other STEM discipline
- Have considerable commercial space industry experience in modelling and simulation of digital electronics (processors, memory, FPGA) and interfaces/buses (CANBus, RS422, RS485, SpaceWire)
- Have considerable industry experience in software development using C/C++ , real-time software development, preferably using modelling and simulation technologies
- Have experience with SMP2 and SIMULUS Suite and/or other spacecraft simulation frameworks
- Have experience with an emulation suite, preferably ESOC Emulator Suite or TEMU
- Have experience in debugging and validating spacecraft onboard data handling subsystem
- Have experience in debugging, profiling on Linux
- Have sound knowledge of modern C++ (C++14)
- Have knowledge of object oriented design using UML, design patterns
Our client is a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in space further. As Senior Simulation Engineer you will be key part of a supportive and passionate team international team, and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.