Are you a highly experienced Signal Processing Engineer (Digital) looking to develop next generation technology?
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing technology company who are leading the way with next generation technology and provide world leading expertise in RF, Micro and Millimetre-wave technology?
In return for an exciting career you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension. As Senior Signal Processing Engineer (digital) you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management and direction of a small team of DSP engineers and determine what is the engineering requirement from high level specifications.
- Implementinh digital signal processing (DSP) in HDL for an FPGA-based high-speed modem
- HDL design, implementation, simulation and verification.
- System level design and analysis of active phased array antennas.
- Documentation of design, simulation results and verification procedures.
- Implementing low-level device drivers in embedded C/C++.
- Work closely with hardware engineers in project specification, development and validation.
To be considered for the Senior Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to PhD degree level or equivalent in Wireless Communications.
- Have several years’ experience in a related field.
- Have well-developed digital design skills for FPGA implementations using HDLs such as VHDL or Verilog.
- Have knowledge of DSP algorithms such as modulation/demodulation techniques, adapt modulation, digital filters, FFTs, error-correction coding.
- Have experience of system modelling/testing with MATLAB/Simulink.
- Have embedded system skills, e.g. C/C++programming.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.