Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in Space/Spacecraft missions?
Do you want to be part of an exciting company making serious headway in the space industry?
As Lead Project Manager you will be rewarded with excellent salary, generous benefit package and be responsible for:
- Leading new mission-level project from kick-off through to completion (leading and collaborating with multi-discipline engineering teams). Due to the importance of the mission, we are looking for someone with the capability and drive to ensure the project is delivered on time, to budget, and to the highest level of quality.
- Interacting with multiple partners across the space industry, as well as suppliers and customers. It is therefore important to have prior experience with running a complex project within the space industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to help deliver cutting-edge technology that will positively impact the future of Space sustainability, and help safeguard the orbital environment for generations to come.
To be considered for the Lead Project Manager you will need to:
- Have previous commercial experience in project or programme management, in the space industry, with a track record of successful mission delivery.
- Have a complete ‘technical’ project management skillset (delivery, schedule, financial, risk management, etc)
- Have ability to lead and work collaboratively with a close-knit team of technical and non-technical personnel
- Have experience of planning and completing project review gates (Requirements Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, etc).
- Have experience of working closely with Systems Engineering teams, including a high-level understanding of Systems activities such as architecture definition, CONOPS, requirements derivation, etc.
- Have experience working with spacecraft sub-system functional teams such as Guidance Navigation Control (GNC / AOCS), Command & Data Handing (C&DH / OBDH), Propulsion, Software, Ground Segment, Operations, etc.
- Have awareness of Assembly Integration and Verification processes (integration, subsystem / integrated / environmental testing etc)
- Have experience of supplier management or satellite part procurement.
- Have full mission lifecycle experience from requirements definition to verification, delivery, commissioning and operations.
- Be educated to MSc level or equivalent in appropriate discipline
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.