Experienced Product Assurance Manager needed to join a passionate and supportive Product Assurance team at rapidly expanding space company who are the forefront of space sustainability.
This an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Assurance Manager to take the next step in their career.
As Senior Product Assurance Manager you will lead assurance aspects of the spacecraft, from suppliers and subsystems to spacecraft integration and ground segment assurance. Responsibilities also include
- Leading Product and Quality Assurance activities within project teams
- Liaising with Customers’ PA and QA representatives as required
- Supporting Supplier and Subcontractor related PA and QA activities, including assessment of supplier approaches, policies and processes, lead audits.
- Reviewing materials, parts and processes against PA and technical requirements
- Generating Product Assurance documentation for projects, and implement assurance plans as required in cooperation with the Project Managers and Project Teams
- Witnessing manufacturing and testing activities and provide input as required, including at 3rd party facilities.
- Checking and maintaining quality control data and records collected during PA/QA management activities.
- Supporting the Business Development team in preparing assurance aspects of proposals.
To be considered for the role of Senior Product Assurance Manager you will need to:
- Have considerable commercial experience in Product Assurance and /or Quality Assurance in the Space or Aerospace Sectors.
- Have management and technical skills of high quality and reliability system products.
- Have a pragmatic and logical approach to problem solving
- Have strong organisational and schedule management skills.
- Be a qualified QMS Internal Auditor or experience as a third-party reviewer
Our client is a rapidly expanding innovative and pioneering global organisation making a significant impact across the space industry. They are a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in space further. As Senior Product Assurance Manager you will be part of a supportive and passionate international team, and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits.
Product Assurance | PA | Quality Assurance | QA | Space | Aerospace | QMS | Internal Auditor | Spacecraft | Satellites
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.