Are you a Data & Software Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to join a highly innovative company making a big impact in their industry?
As Senior Data & Software Engineer will develop software required to deliver tools on the company's Intranet and for their internet deployed products, including
- Producing and implementing requirements via use cases, user requirements and feature descriptions describing new and existing Machine and Deep Learning systems
- Designing, producing and executing manual and automated tests for Machine and Deep Learning systems and software to be deployed from requirements.
- Designing and deploying prototype and production data analysis systems that use Machine and Deep Learning.
- Designing and deploying robust, and secure reusable and flexible frameworks and pipelines that automate the execution on ML and DL algorithms delivered by our partners or developed by the person in this role.
- Maintaining deployed systems using secure and robust methods to ensure high levels of availability and reliability.
- Share knowledge and experience of current ML and DL methodologies with colleagues to foster greater understanding of how our products are delivered and operate.
- Stay up-to-date with the "State of the Art" in delivering cloud solutions, uses this knowledge in their work and shares this knowledge with the Product Engineering Team.
To be considered for the Senior Data & Software Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to BSc/MSc in Computer Systems Engineering, STEM or equivalent
- Have extensive understanding of how ML and DL algorithms are implemented in production cloud environments
- Have good knowledge of producing API wrappers for ML and DL systems to abstract their implementation from the wider product implementation.
- Have experience of designing and implementing pipelines and frameworks that permit substitution of algorithms without having to reengineer the rest of the system each time.
- Have good knowledge of Data Science to allow re-factoring and modification to IP to be incorporated but not necessarily developed by the person in role.
- Have experience of deploying ML and DL IP using frameworks and libraries such as Anaconda, TensorFlow, Pandas in high level languages like Python
- Have experience of using Json, XML and other methods to containerise data for exchange.
- Have experience of deploying cloud production processing solutions in AWS, Azure or Google.
- Have experience using tools and processes to deliver reliable, secure and tested software.
- Have experience in using Jira, Confluence and other tools to manage own work and contribute to the planning and execution of the of others.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.