Are you an experienced Senior Administrator?
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly expanding and award-winning technology company who are defining a greater future for this planet and the people living on it?
As Senior Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Travel Arrangements, booking flights
- Diary and Office Management
- Arranging deliveries
- Taking minutes and preparing meetings
- Preparing ad-hoc presentations /reports/mail shots and telephone Coverage
- Processing expenses
- Organising weekly lunches
- General administrative ad hoc duties as and when required
To be considered for the Senior Administrator role you will need to:
- Have strong organisational and administration skills
- Be ‘Tech savvy’
- Have excellent IT skills, including word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be confident and proactive
- Have a ‘can do attitude’
- Be fluent in English both written and spoken, and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.