Unique opportunity for experienced administration professional to join growing revolutionary vaccines organisation.
As Senior Administrator you will report to Chief to staff and have opportunity to make the role your own.
As Senior Administrator you will provide comprehensive and varied administrative support to the team and their projects, together with
- Producing report/letters, creating and distributing office communications etc
- Assisting with events, including hosting and arranging meeting rooms for meetings, interviews etc
- Covering reception and dealing with general enquiries via telephone, email and in person
- Be first point of contact for external partners, internal staff and senior management for ad-hoc administration
- Deal with Health & Safety, facilities, office supplies, etc.
- Ordering office and lab supplies, including assisting with expenses and invoice management
- Support CEO with diary management, travel and meetings as well as managing and developing relationships across the business
To be considered for the role of Senior Administrator you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced and complex organisation
- Have previous diary management experience
- Have good Microsoft Office skills, particularly MS Word, and Excel
- Be highly organized and self-motivated
- Have a flexible ‘can do’ approach to work
- Be able to multi-task effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Have excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
Our client are a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in space further. As Senior Administrator you will be part of a supportive and passionate international team, and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits.
Highly organised | Efficient | Effective | Procurement | Buying Assistant | PA | Executive Assistant | Diary management | Events |
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment