Are you an experienced Satellite Network Capacity Planning Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you ready for your next career challenge and be part of a highly success global organisation providing satellite communication solutions to customers worldwide?
As Satellite Network Capacity Planning Engineer, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, holidays and range of benefits. You will be responsible for:
- Technical Design Authority for all DVB-S2/RCS-S2 Hubs
- Negotiating with satellite providers, ensuring delivery of efficiencies and cost-savings
- Conducting Capacity planning, global capacity reviews, driving spectrum efficiencies across company’s infrastructure
- Ensuring company gets the best return on their satellite capacity investments
- Supporting Systems Design and Sales in finding new satellite operations and developing link budgets for a variety of customer needs and infrastructure needs.
- Development and Project Management support to meet agreed business strategy.
To be considered for the Satellite Network Capacity Planning Engineer role you will need to:
- Have good level of education in relevant subject
- Have several years multi network exposure, including firewalls, traffic shaping, PEP acceleration
- Have a strong telecommunications background with deep knowledge of satcom and/or maritime communications
- Have experience in generating/calculating link budgets on a variety of platforms
- Have experience in reviewing link budgets/transmission plans for efficiencies to be gained
- Have knowledge of DVB standard for IP transmission, including S2, RCS-S2 and related modcods.
- Have ability to absorb and quickly gain and retain knowledge of company’s products & services
- Be an effective communicator with an eye for detail and accurate planning skill
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.