Telesales | Tele-sales | Lead Generation | Lead Generator | Business Development | Sales
Are you an experienced Telesales or Lead Generation professional looking for an exciting new challenge in the satellite communications industry?
This is an amazing opportunity to join this fabulous, supportive team, as a Telesales / Lead Generator in the Sales Department, where you will help grow the sales pipeline the UK and regionally to our offices overseas..
As Telesales / Lead Generator you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with market and customer research and prospective list building activities as directed.
- Ensuring all information gathered for any customer is accurate and compliant
- Supporting the sales team in building a sales pipeline.
- Documenting, tracking and monitoring all leads and activities within our CRM
- Making outbound calls to covert prospects and leads into sales appointments for the sales team as well as support campaigns to reach out to existing customers to upsell new products and services.
- Using Social Media and available databases to identify new prospects and key contact details in order to build relationships with new customers
- Working closely with the marketing and sales team in developing and implementing bespoke marketing and sales campaigns to prospective and existing customers.
To be considered for the Telesales / Lead Generator role you will need to:
- Have previous B2B sales or lead generation experience.
- Have an excellent telephone manner, and comfortable making a high volume of outbound calls and working to targets.
- Be eloquent and comfortable communicating with a wide range of people, from shop floor to C level.
- Have good level if IT literacy is essential. Proficient with Linked In and other Social Media tools as well as the standard Microsoft products (excel/outlook/word etc).
- Have ability to work under your own initiative as well as being a team player.
- Be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
As Telesales / Lead Generator you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and excellent range of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Private Health care etc
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.