Are you a highly driven Sales Engineer / Business Development professional with a proven background in RF and Microwave technology and hungry for an exciting new challenge?
Want to be part of a rapidly growing technology company, who are leading the way with next generation technology and provide world leading expertise in RF, micro and millimetre-wave technology?
In return for an exciting sales career you will be rewarded with a competitive salary / bonus, world-wide travel and an opportunity to develop your career.
As Sales Engineer – RF & Microwave Technology you will:
- Work with the Business Development Manager to handle all of the technical aspects of component, module and antenna sales.
- Provide customer support, liaison with engineering and rapid reaction to price and technical queries.
- Be available for extensive worldwide travel
To be considered for the Sales Engineer – RF & Microwave Technology role you will:
- Be educated to Degree or Diploma level in Electronic Engineering or Physics with a bias towards RF and Microwave technology.
- Be able to demonstrate deep technical knowledge and understanding of microwave and millimetre wave and be articulate in dealings with senior engineers and managers.
- Ideally have a military background or experience of selling to the military/defence industries
- Need to be ambitious and have a dynamic personality
- Have 2-3 years’ sales experience or have engineering design skills and wants to move into technical sales/marketing.
- Have ability to do market and competition analysis
- Have MMIC market knowledge
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment