As Sales Engineer you will be required to:
- Work with Business Development Manager to handle all of the technical aspects of component, module and antenna sales.
- Provide customer support, liaison with engineering and rapid reaction to price and technical queries.
- Worldwide travel extensively envisaged
To be considered for the Sales Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to Degree or Diploma level in Electronic Engineering or Physics with a bias towards RF and Microwave technology.
- Be able to demonstrate deep technical knowledge and understanding of microwave and millimetre wave and be articulate in dealings with senior engineers and managers.
- You will need to be ambitious and have a dynamic personality
- Have 2-3 years’ sales experience or have engineering design skills and wants to move into technical sales/marketing.
- Have ability to do market and competition analysis
- Have MMIC market knowledge
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment