Are you a Robotics or Industrial Engineering graduate with software experience looking to build on your experience in the space industry as part of the Harwell Space Cluster?
Would you like to work for an internationally renowned organisation who provide consultancy and engineering services to the space industry, where, as a Robotics Systems Engineer you would support a number of large UK and European robotics projects our client is currently participating in?
As Robotics Systems Engineer you would participate in the design and analysis of robotics systems, modelling and testing both hardware and software components.
The role will include:
- Whole product life-cycle from understanding complex customer requirements through to designing new components, validation and verification.
- Simulator building, tailoring and set-up and experience with field testing robotic systems.
- Participation in field testing and travel may be required as part of the role.
- Designing complex systems, tailoring, set-up and experience with field testing robotic systems. Participation in field testing and travel may be required as part of the role.
To be considered for the Robotics Systems Engineer roles you will:
- Have 1-2 years’ experience
- Be educated to degree level in Industrial or Robotics Engineering
- Have knowledge of Robotics, Navigation & Control Systems, Robotic Libraries, Matlab/Simulink, and C/C++ and real-time systems
- Desirable - Presentations skills; System engineering; Space engineering; and/or Interface Definitions
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment