Are you an experienced Robotics Systems Engineer, with a background in space?
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding, highly regarded space company at the forefront of technology?
As Robotics Systems Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent range of benefits, and be responsible for:
- Determining customer needs, including capturing, deriving and managing requirements
- Providing technical interface to customers and subcontractors
- Provide oversight and supervision of different engineering disciplines during design, integration and test
- Analyzing performance, justifying design choices, predicting performance of a variety of systems
- Producing system budgets (link budget, mass budget, etc.)
- Developing innovative solutions to engineering requirements
- Troubleshooting hardware and software for space missions
- Planning test campaigns
- Providing clear documentation of equipment design, specification, analyses, test plans and test reports
To be considered for the Robotics Systems Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in Robotics or relevant subject
- Have previous experience in the space industry designing, manufacturing or testing hardware
- Have strong understanding of requirements capture, documentation and verification
- Be familiar with formal configuration control methods
- Have experience with ECSS standards
- Have experience with optical sensors
- Have experience with DOORS/Matlab/C or C++, and Python
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.