Are you an experienced Robotics Systems Engineer with a background in the space industry?
Are you ready to launch the next stage of your career in the new space economy and be part of an established global success, pioneering new missions into space and exploring opportunities in AI-based robotics for the next international space station?
As Robotics Project Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, and be responsible for:
- Developing high-level system requirements, based upon the end user needs and/or stated requirements
- Analysing and decomposing systems-level requirements and allocate requirements and design margin across sub-system elements
- Developing and ensuring proper documentation of technical and interface requirements, and of high-level system and subsystem design
- Developing and overseeing the execution of verification and test plans
- Understanding and assessing design issues, determine appropriate resolutions, and work with the team to address
- Troubleshooting system behaviour anomalies, determine root cause, and the appropriate technical resolution.
To be considered for the Robotics Systems Engineer role you will need to:
- Have considerable experience in design and development of robotics hardware and/or software for space flight or similar environments.
- Be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in engineering or technical field.
- Have experience in program planning, design & development, system manufacture, assembly, integration and test, operations, and/or maintenance (e.g. avionics, sensors, and other robotic subsystems).
- Have knowledge of safety critical space, aerospace, or industrial applications, embedded systems, ground stations, HMI applications, robotic systems (including medical robotics), and electro-optic systems.
- Be able to travel as required.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.