Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in the space industry?
Are you ready to launch the next stage of your career in the new space economy and be part of an established global success, pioneering new missions into space and exploring opportunities in AI-based robotics for the next international space station?
As Robotics Project Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, and be responsible for:
- Supporting business pursuits of new programs.
- Leading large multi-disciplinary program teams to meet technical, schedule requirements and budget constraints.
- Identifying and managing program risks and opportunities including prioritization, mitigation, escalation, and resolution.
- Negotiating, discussing and reaching agreement with the customer with respect to the key requirements and objectives of the program.
- Maintaining hands-on control of the program through a process of regular program reviews, design reviews and audits, staff meetings and other program meetings
To be considered for the Robotics Project Manager you will need to:
- Be a highly experienced Program Manager, which includes managing large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Have hands on experience in the design and development of space flight hardware and/or software.
- Have experience with government space agency programs
- Be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in engineering or technical field.
- Have experience in program planning, design & development, system manufacture, assembly, integration and test, operations, and/or maintenance (e.g. avionics, sensors, and other robotic subsystems).
- Have strong knowledge of program management best practices along experience with earned value methodology, negotiations, risk management, contract management, subcontract management, financials and ITAR regulations.
- Have knowledge of safety critical space, aerospace, or industrial applications, embedded systems, ground stations, HMI applications, robotic systems (including medical robotics), and electro-optic systems.
- Be prepared to travel as required.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.