RF Engineer required to join an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company, offering innovative mobile connectivity solutions that is affordable, portable and easy to use. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company, in their new R&D team at Harwell.
As RF Engineer you will be required to:
- Have Bachelor degree / undergraduate in Electronics engineering is a minimal requirement
- Be a high frequency RF engineer
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in microwave / mm wave frequencies
- Have experience with phased array antennas would an advantage
- Have experience in RF / Microwave / mm Wave board design, simulations, testing, lab work, etc.
- Be a strong team player with strong collaborative approach
- Be highly organized and self motivated
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.