Exciting opportunity for experienced Remote Sensing professional to be at the forefront of developing newly established Agricultural remote sensing team, on an initial 6 month contact, with view of going permanent after this time. Part-time and full-time considered.
In this technical leadership role you will work with our existing remote sensing freelancers and business partners to continue developing and rolling out methods of remotely regulating farms.
As Remote Sensing Lead you will be responsible for:
- Developing new satellite remote sensing products for agriculture land management
- Adapting remote sensing data to land management practices
- Processing and handling satellite and GIS data
To be considered for the role of Remote Sensing Lead, you will:
- Be educated to MSc level or equivalent in GIS, remote sensing or agronomy
- Have experience in remote sensing for environmental research
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Have a solid understanding of project management
- Have the ability to work effectively and efficiently for extended periods of time with limited guidance or direct supervision
- Have a focus on innovation and developing new ways of working.
- Experience with GIS and AI skills including using the google earth engine are desirable.
- Have a proven track record of achieving results and communicating with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external
- Have experience in Satellite Imagery Analysis
Remote Sensing | GIS | QMS | AI | Agriculture | Land | Land Management | Satellite Data | GIS Data | Agronomy | Satellite Imagery
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.