Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs / Quality Assurance professional with a background in pharmaceutical or medical products?
Would you like to be part of a growing, supportive team at a leading healthcare company?
As a Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Officer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary etc and be responsible for:
- Supporting the department’s Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Regulatory Affairs (QARA) Manager to maintain and improve the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Supporting the Production Department in QMS activities
- Preparing clear, accurate and precise documentation
To be considered for the Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Officer role you will need to be to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject
- Have previous regulatory Affairs experience within a pharmaceutical or medical device environment
- Be familiar with ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Have strong Project Management skills
- Have strong research and investigation skills
- Have an understanding of scientific matters including scientific terminology and ability to critically review and scientific report
- Be willing to learn
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.