Are you creative, and like being busy, have good administration and organisational skills, and enjoy working on projects or doing research?
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer to join busy, friendly team at Harwell as part of their continued growth.
We offer a competitive salary, generous holidays, pension, staff outings, and flexible working could be considered. Lots of cakes, biscuits and giggles, and of course an opportunity to develop with us.
As a Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer you will be required to:
- Manage job advertising, including writing adverts
- Help manage candidate database, in-line with GDPR
- Source candidates from a number of database and online portals
- Assist marketing with events
- Arrange interviews, including sending confirmation paperwork
- Reference checking etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
To be considered for the Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer you will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be a strong team player, who is happy to role up your sleeves and help out colleagues, but equally able to work on own initiative
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be proactive and a strong multi-tasker
- Be prepared to learn new skills
- Have excellent IT skills
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.