Are you an experienced in Technical Taxation matters?
Are you ready to make a genuine impact on the future direction of a rapidly expanding independent organisation?
Following a rebrand and several years of solid growth, our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants in Oxford, is ambitiously pursuing further plans for disrupting the industry in the local region.
As a Technical Tax Specialist, you will be in charge of:
- R&D tax credits
- EMI share schemes and group structures
- Personal tax
- Capital gains tax
- Making the role your own
To be considered for the Technical Tax Specialist you will need to:
- Be qualified to CTA / CIOT / ACCA / ICAEW - one or more are highly desirable; will consider part qualified
- Be able to use your own initiative to problem solve
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have great attention to detail
- Be highly self-motivated
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.