Are you an experienced R&D Tax Specialist looking for an opportunity to join rapidly expanding company in Oxford where you can make a real impact on the direction and future journey of the company?
Our client is an independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Oxford. Having seen rapid year on year growth for the past few years, and undergone a rebrand, they are expanding their team in order to pursue its ambitious plans for disrupting the industry in Oxfordshire.
As Technical Tax Specialist you will be rewarded with flexible working option, 25 days holiday etc. You would be responsible for:
- R&D tax credits
- EMI share schemes and group structures
- Personal tax
- Capital gains tax
- Making the role your own
To be considered for the Technical Tax Specialist you will need to:
- Be qualified to CTA / CIOT / ACCA /ICAEW - one or mixture are highly desirable; will consider part qualified
- Be able to use your own initiative to problem solve
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have great attention to detail
- Be highly self-motivated
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.